Setup – Boots, Brews & Bacon September 30th & October 1st, 2016
- Load in location is at Wendel Way or Dugan Drive in front or the Seneca Niagara Casino
- Food Vendors may set up Thursday evening from 12 Noon -9pm and Friday morning at 8am and must be complete by 3:00pm
- Vendors must be on site no later than 2:00 pm on Friday and ready to open for business at 4:00 pm.
- All vehicles used for setup must be off the street by 3:45pm on Friday.
- For safety reasons, we cannot permit any equipment to be moved prior to 11:30pm on Saturday due to safety issues.
- Vendors must remain open until the end of the festival at 11:00pm Friday & Saturday.
- The Venue has changed to Seneca Square at the Seneca Niagara Casino at Old Falls Street & Third St.
- Free parking in the Seneca Niagara Casino Employee Parking Lot adjacent to the event.
- A 10’x 15′ wide area will be reserved upon receipt of vendor application and full vendor fee.
- You must stay within your allotted area. Additional space will be available for an additional fee.
- Food vendors must use grease mat to collect any grease from cooking process and in serving windows. Anyone violating this could be fined up to $1,000.00
- Vendors must have health permits. Apply directly to the Niagara County Health Department at 716-439-7579. The Health Department will strictly enforce new regulations.
- The NFMAF will be the exclusive seller of bottled water, You can sell all other non alcoholic beverages except bottled water.
- Any vendors selling alcohol will be asked to leave. Fee will not be refunded.
- ALL FOOD VENDORS MUST SERVE A BACON DISH. IT CAN BE ANYTHING YOU LIKE, FROM APPETIZER TO DESSERT.
- Your New York State Sales Tax Certificate must be displayed.
- You COI (Certificate of Insurance)
- There is no rain date scheduled. In the event the festival is officially canceled due to inclement weather, a portion of your vendor fee will be returned.
- Vendors are required to leave their site in the same condition it was found. All “vendor trash” must be removed from the grounds.
- Vendor spots will be marked on street and diagrams will be provided.
- Vendors must provide a phone number if off premises for contact in case of emergency.
- Any additional costs incurred due to neglect of Vendor will result in additional fees.
- Full payment and signed contracts must be received at least 15 working days before the event.
Food Vendor Fees
- Additional space is available for an additional $50 per space.
Please send all vendor questions / inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org Boots, Brews & Bacon – The Niagara Falls Music & Art festival is a Production of Balabans LLC a New York State Limited Liability Corporation