Setup – Boots, Brews & Bacon Back in 2018
Unfortunately the festival has been cancelled this year 2017. Both NFMAF & BB&B will return next year June 2018 bigger & better. The festival founder Rick Crogan has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s Syndrome & a Pituitary Issue his doctors have insisted that he rest and follow the regime that has been set up for him during the primary stages of both diseases. We hope everyone understands how disappointed Rick & the Team are for this news but Rick has said that the 2018 festivals will be bigger and better with great Music ,Art & Food so please check back with us throughout the year for updates on both Rick and the Festivals. Porch Fest 2017 is still going on July 29th 2017 so check our FB page for details.
The Balabans Team
- Load in location is at Wendel Way or Dugan Drive in front or the Seneca Niagara Casino
- Food Vendors may set up Thursday evening from 12 Noon -9pm and Friday morning at 8am and must be complete by 3:00pm
- Vendors must be on site no later than 2:00 pm on Friday and ready to open for business at 4:00 pm.
- All vehicles used for setup must be off the street by 3:45pm on Friday.
- For safety reasons, we cannot permit any equipment to be moved prior to 11:30pm on Saturday due to safety issues.
- Vendors must remain open until the end of the festival at 11:00pm Friday & Saturday.
- The Venue has changed to Seneca Square at the Seneca Niagara Casino at Old Falls Street & Third St.
- Free parking in the Seneca Niagara Casino Employee Parking Lot adjacent to the event.
- A 10’x 15′ wide area will be reserved upon receipt of vendor application and full vendor fee.
- You must stay within your allotted area. Additional space will be available for an additional fee.
- Food vendors must use grease mat to collect any grease from cooking process and in serving windows. Anyone violating this could be fined up to $1,000.00
- Vendors must have health permits. Apply directly to the Niagara County Health Department at 716-439-7579. The Health Department will strictly enforce new regulations.
- The NFMAF will be the exclusive seller of bottled water, You can sell all other non alcoholic beverages except bottled water.
- Any vendors selling alcohol will be asked to leave. Fee will not be refunded.
- ALL FOOD VENDORS MUST SERVE A BACON DISH. IT CAN BE ANYTHING YOU LIKE, FROM APPETIZER TO DESSERT.
- Your New York State Sales Tax Certificate must be displayed.
- You COI (Certificate of Insurance)
- There is no rain date scheduled. In the event the festival is officially canceled due to inclement weather, a portion of your vendor fee will be returned.
- Vendors are required to leave their site in the same condition it was found. All “vendor trash” must be removed from the grounds.
- Vendor spots will be marked on street and diagrams will be provided.
- Vendors must provide a phone number if off premises for contact in case of emergency.
- Any additional costs incurred due to neglect of Vendor will result in additional fees.
- Full payment and signed contracts must be received at least 15 working days before the event.
Food Vendor Fees
- Additional space is available for an additional $50 per space.
Please send all vendor questions / inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org Boots, Brews & Bacon – The Niagara Falls Music & Art festival is a Production of Balabans LLC a New York State Limited Liability Corporation