We hope you are ready for a great festival this year! If you are reading this, we have received your application and space is reserved just for you! June 17 is just days away and we wanted to make sure you had all the information you may need for set up, market times and tear down. We hope this update answers all the questions you may have. If not please contact Michael or Mary at 716-930-5616.
Judging for artists and crafters will take place on Saturday morning at 11:30 am. When you check in for you space assignment, please let the staff know if you wish to be a part of the judging. There will be awards for each category and the Best of Show will receive $100.
This year there will be several special awards being given to Sal Anello for his commitment to the arts, The Thurman Brothers Band for their commitment to the music and Marcangelo Perricelli will receive a Life Time Achievement Award for his innovations in both music and art.
There are some amazing bands that will be performing all 3 days of the festival. For a complete line up, please visit the website. We will have printed lists at the festival and will make sure they are available.
Don’t forget food! Amazing food of all kinds will be available from many of the area’s best food trucks and vendors. The Great Foodini, Pizza Amore, Santillos, Dirty Bird Chicken and Waffles and many many more! A complete list will be available on the website as well.
Get out there and SELL SELL SELL! This event is a great opportunity for you to gain a great deal of exposure for your business. Please take a moment to thank the Seneca Niagara Resort and Casino, the locals and tourists alike for coming down to this amazing event and spending time in our beautiful city!
Details of times and what to bring with you are on the back. Again, please let us know if you have any questions!
- Load in time will begin on Friday June 17 at 12 noon and you may open for business at that time if you wish. The Market opens for business at 4 pm.
- Festival staff will be on site to give direction to your space assignment.
- TENTS MUST BE SECURED WITH WEIGHTS
- Vehicle access for loading or unloading will be limited. You will enter the parking lot on Duggan Dr. just off 3rd Street. There will be casino staff and carts to help you get your supplies to your assigned space.
- Once your vehicle has been unloaded, you will need to move your vehicle to the vendor parking lot on 4th Street near Rainbow Blvd. This lot will be marked as “Event/Employee Parking”. There is no charge for parking. If you have a motor home or large trailer, see event staff for designated parking.
- In order to reduce congestion and allow each vendor equal access to load in vendors must unload your items, move our vehicle to a parking spot and then begin your set up.
- Vendors must be present at their booth and open for business during all Market hours. Friday from 4-8 pm Saturday from Noon-8 pm and Sunday from Noon – 6 pm.
- Booths may stay open later than 8 pm if you wish, as live music and entertainment is scheduled for well past 11pm and foot traffic is to be expected
- Artists and Crafters may have a representative staffing their booth and are not required to personally be there at all times.
- Security patrols will be in effect through the night Friday and Saturday nights. Niagara Falls Music & Art Festival is not responsible for property loss or damage
- All Vendors must have and display a valid NY State Tax ID number and are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax
- There are no refunds due to weather or other circumstances beyond the control of the promoter. Balabans LLC
Rick Crogan Principal & Michael Murphy Event Director
The Niagara Falls Music and Arts Festival is proudly produced, marketed and managed by Balabans, LLC a New York State Limited Liability Company.